The ‘Elmo Stays Safe’ campaign, developed by Sesame Workshop (the non-profit organisation behind Sesame Street) and Kidsafe with the support of Holden, is designed to prevent child motor vehicle and pedestrian injuries and deaths in Australia.
The campaign contributes to the international effort to reduce child injury and death as part of the United Nations Global Decade of Action for Road Safety.
As part of the campaign, a range of resources have been developed to reinforce key messages to children and their families on how to be safe on the roads and in motor vehicles. You can download these resources for free below!
- 'Elmo Stays Safe' Storybook (37Mb pdf)
- 'Elmo Stays Safe' Activity cards (23Mb pdf)
- 'Elmo Stays Safe' Activity Poster (9Mb pdf)
- 'Elmo Stays Safe' Message Poster (605Kb pdf)
- Colouring Page_Playground (3.7Mb pdf)
- Colouring Page_Street scene (5.2Mb pdf)
- Staying Safe activity card (2.1Mb pdf)
- Safety Chart (610Kb pdf)
** Please note that some of these resources are large files and may take some time to download.
Partner links for more information: