DISABILITY NDIS SERVICES
Kidsafe Qld are proud to be a registered NDIS provider.
We offer in-person and remote consultations to provide transport solutions for individuals with medical conditions or special needs.
We are the national distributor for Mobility Engineering postural and behavioural harnesses and can prescribe products or hire for trialling.
Please complete the consultation form so that our team can determine how we can best assist you.
Specialty child car restraint solutions for children
If your child has a medical condition or disability, Kidsafe Qld’s expert type 1 child car restraint fitters can find a solution that works for you and your child using Australian Standard child car restraints, modified compliant restraints, specialty postural and behavioural harnesses and various accessories. All solutions are tailored to suit your child, specific medical requirements, lifestyle and vehicle.
For more than 40 years our expert staff have been problem-solving safety solutions for children and adults with challenging medical conditions. All consultations are in conjunction with your occupational therapist, physiotherapist or other allied health professional and you can download a consultation form below.
To make an enquiry with Kidsafe Qld, complete the contact form below or call 3854 1829.
Customers may want to provide feedback or make a complaint about the services provided by Kidsafe Qld. It is important to us that you feel supported to be able to provide this feedback. Kidsafe Qld is committed to a positive complaints culture and continuing to make improvements for our customers. To provide your feedback, please send an email to Kidsafe Qld.
Code of Conduct
Requires workers and providers who deliver NDIS supports to:
- Act with respect for individual rights to freedom of expression, self-determination, and decision-making in accordance with relevant laws and conventions.
- Respect the privacy of people with disability.
- Provide supports and services in a safe and competent manner with care and skill.
- Act with integrity, honesty, and transparency.
- Promptly take steps to raise and act on concerns about matters that might have an impact on the quality and safety of supports provided to people with disability.
- Take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to all forms of violence, exploitation, neglect, and abuse of people with disability.
- Take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to sexual misconduct.
Management of Incidents at Kidsafe Qld
Kidsafe Qld has an Incident Management Policy and Procedure, which complies with the NDIS Practice Standards. We are committed to informing our customers and their families and/or support persons involved in any incident at every step, where relevant, in the process. We will provide a written summary for our client regarding the outcome when requested. If the incident is critical or serious and requires a report to the NDIS Commission, Kidsafe Qld will report that incident within a 24 hour period as required by legislation.
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission is an independent Commonwealth agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services. The Commission registers and regulates NDIS providers to provide national consistency, promote safety and quality and respond to concerns and complaints about NDIS supports and services.